Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
This page (together with the documents expressly referred to on it) tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which we sell any of the products (Service) listed on our website wizofwords.com (our site) to you.
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site.
Please note that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the other documents expressly referred to in it. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 7. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you in association with our print on demand partner, Spreadshirt in USA.
By using our site you agree not to copy or reproduce in any form any of the designs on this site without explicit written permission from wizofwords.com.
Last updated: August 2020
TERMS OF SALE
- 1. You may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
- 3. The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- 4. All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made.
- 5. The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site, if any.
- 6. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site may have some variations
- 7. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- 8. After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- 9. If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our site, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
- 10. Please refer to our Returns Policy for any other order returns and refunds quaries.
- 11. Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
- 12. Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us.
- 13. The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- 14. If you order Products from our site for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- 15. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- 16. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- 17. The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our site from time to time and at the point of order.
- 18. Our site contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. if the Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
- 19. You can use your Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Shopify Pay for payments.
- 20. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract.
- 21. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- 22. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
- 23. We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- 24. You may not transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person.
- 25. If for any reason we are found liable for any damages in court of law, our liabilities will be limited to the maximum of the amount you paid to purchase products on our site or $100 whichever is higher.
- 26. Please note that while the print on demand, warehouse and shipping facilities of our partners are in USA these terms are governed by the location of wizofwords.com parent company “Aakar Global Corp.” office in Toronto, Canada. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Canadian Laws.
- 27. For any queries you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org